PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For you this might has happend...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For you this might has happend...

many times or at least at some occasions before, anywho this is my first time i feel i wanna brag a bit...

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...929_C392804FB9

Making quads is always nice. The problem with quads is that it's sometimes hard to get paid when you see a flop in normal circumstances. Going all in pre gets rid of that problem! Nice triple up!

May this set of quads be your first of many!
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Yea, especially liked the triple, kinda made the hand extra sweet Not to forget that this was a freeroll with re-buy, so there where seversal of the ones who goes all-in every 3rd round cause they can re-buy is they lose the showdown
      Thx, hope your right, that hand made me feel good

Last edited by gelove; Thu Apr 25, 2013, 08:43 AM. Reason: Missing words making sentence making no sense

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.