PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sick run in 2013.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sick run in 2013.

I have final tabled 8 tournaments

and collecting $13k+ in 2013

Final tabled

2 $33 Deepstacks 1st,3rd
    1 $9.90 (Final Table paid only) 5th
    1 $3.30 Micro million 1st
    1 $3.30 6max 9th
    1 $3.30 Nl hold em 4k GTD 2nd
    1 $1.10 Nl Holdem 2k gtd 7th
    1 $11 Nl holdem 6k Gtd 4th

And a few deep runs in the "The big" Turbos

Just wanting to know feed back.. and compare your year to mine? Are you having a decent run aswell?

Please post below to compare.

Very nice!
    I play much lower stakes and haven't put in much volume this year, but I thought I was running good with a few final tables.
    How many tourneys do you play each day?
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

I don't play every day but i'd say every couple of days i'd play around 5 or 6
      normally micro or low stakes, i find anything above a $30 buy in is just 2 good of play for my game.

But yea about 5 or 6 tournaments every 2 or 3 days.

How about yourself?

Comment

I usually only manage a couple of tourneys each day, and they are usually 25c 45- or 90-man SnGs, plus the 10/20 FPP MTTs and the occasional 55c MTT. I also try and fit in some cash games. I'm kind of busy doing hand analysis the rest of the time, but I'll be playing lots of the PSO home game tourneys this month, as they are always great fun.
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

I play the 1$ 90 Mans turbo after a massive downswing

Comment

I see, just remember there's only so much studying you can do...
            just gotta go out and do it, i dont mind the SNG's either normally the 180mans
            but not to much luck i've gotten 3 final tables and i've probally played around 15 of them this year
            there just all luck down to the last 25.. in my opinion.

How big's the down swing been boss?

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.