PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best hand ever for this situation! :-)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best hand ever for this situation! :-)

Yo! Just played two games of $3.50 sit & go- both 9 player NL Holdem Turbos. Came first in both. A nice £20 in the cashier. Just buzzin cause I've only been playing 2 months. ANYWAYS... I never had a hand like this before and thought I'd post as it's quite funny how it happens.
    Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

Wow, Great results. I play the STT 9 player NL Holdem Turbos & short field x18 / x27 regular speed and winning two back to back is rare. umbup: Nice hand to get here and not needing the river but a Royal is worth the best new >>member brag here<<.
    Last edited by ForrestFive; Tue Mar 26, 2013, 05:56 AM.

Comment

Hey, thanks forest five.
      I just played another today and came first. That's three in a row! woo hoo

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.