PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

event 22 final table

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• event 22 final table

currently on the WBCOOP 22 FT. Short stacked, but im there!
    'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Very cool! Go Go Go umbup: Roland GTX

Comment

Im railing you. Keep it upumbup: Roland GTX

Comment

Originally posted by havocofsmeg View Post
        currently on the WBCOOP 22 FT. Short stacked, but im there!
        Excellent stuff havoco, WTG! Raiser umbup:

Comment

4-1 chip deficit, going to be a hell of a turnaround if I pull it off, but I'm still in it. Thanks for the support, Raiser & Rolandumbup:
          'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Comment

Out in third. 2 straight draws and a flush draw, pot building for flush efectively committed me, and didn't get any.

Can't complain, though. Great result, period.

Comment

Great run, congratulations!umbup:umbup:umbup:

Comment

Great run mate. umbup:

Quad Bracelet Winner

Comment

Ty, roland.

PokerStars Tournament #692084669, Pot Limit Omaha
                  Freeroll
                  347 players
                  $1473.00 USD added to the prize pool by PokerStars
                  Total Prize Pool: $1473.00 USD
                  Tournament started 2013/03/08 15:00:00 WET [2013/03/08 10:00:00 ET]

Dear havocofsmeg,

You finished the tournament in 3rd place.

You have won an admission ticket to 'SCOOP - $55 Entry'. This ticket allows you to participate only in a tournament of this type. Tickets are not redeemable for cash or Tournament US Dollars; if you register and then unregister from the tournament, your ticket will be returned.

To view your available tournament tickets, go to Requests > Tournament Tickets in the main lobby.

Please contact "PokerStars Support" <support@pokerstars.com> if you have any questions.

Really looking forward to the SCOOP now.

Comment

Ty.

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.