PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Sunday Two Grand 50FPP Bronze Star

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sunday Two Grand 50FPP Bronze Star

It's March 3rd and 6:30 PM west coast time. 49 left. Currently in 2nd place. Not exactly the Sunday Million but FPP's were all I could afford. Anyway, will report later if I make the final table. Wish I knew how to use the hand replayer to show final table action...

Update: took a big hit from a guy chasing a flush but crawled back. Almost down to 2 tables. Only a final table will do !

Well, must wait another year for a final table, I suppose. Out in 14th.

Rats !

I was in the bb and went up against the chip leader. He had taken a good chunk of my stack a half hour before by playing Ace rag. I made note of it and when he challenged my bb from the button I called with A9.

He didn't have A rag this time. Flop came A Q and he had 'em both. My fault for getting antsy regarding the size of the blinds and how I'd moved from 2nd to 12th. I should have walked away and retooled. I'm writing this by way of making it a reminder should I find myself in a similar situation.

It's funny how writing allows an idea or experience to gel. Maybe I'll try a blog.

Anyway, until next time...........
    Last edited by RedLetterman; Mon Mar 04, 2013, 07:26 AM. Reason: final hand explanation

14th is still a great run. Good work umbup:

Comment

Well done! I'd be happy with that. It's great that you're taking the time to analyze your own play. Now, go learn that replayer!! umbup:

Comment

congrats on your deep run!

why another year? dude you can final table that thing just play a solid tight game and with some luck your there just keep playing it every weekend if you can see you at the final table
        2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.