PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deep in Privilege Freeroll MTT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deep in Privilege Freeroll MTT

So I was in the Wednesday game for Live Training, decided to enter the 2.00am WET Privilege Freeroll for a bit of side action. One sleepless night later - just hit the Final Table at about 7a.m. Everybody relatively short - my first winning hand at the FT http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...950_0AFF6B9B7C Guaranteed $20 for my investment of - let me count - zero... umbup: Ed
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Ouch -

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...981_ACCCFDF903

Ed
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Crippled by the slow-played AKs hand - soon out in 6th.

PokerStars Tournament #682421034, No Limit Hold'em
      Freeroll
      9880 players
      $1000.00 USD added to the prize pool by PokerStars
      Total Prize Pool: $1994.50 USD
      Tournament started 2013/02/28 2:00:00 WET [2013/02/27 21:00:00 ET]

Dear EdinFreeMan,

You finished the tournament in 6th place. A USD 59.83 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

Congratulations!

Thank you for participating.

6th of 9,880 - getting close to the top prize of $290 - but hey - I'll settle for $60.

cheers & gl all

Ed
      Last edited by EdinFreeMan; Thu Feb 28, 2013, 09:35 AM.
      4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

very niceumbup:
        Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Well done Ed. Congrats. umbup:

Comment

very nice Edumbup:

Comment

Congrats Ed. Very well done. Worth the loss of sleep umbup:umbup:umbup:

Comment

Congrats Sir Edumbup: Keep the Great run and your BR will get a big boost in no problem. Good Luck at the tables. Thanks for the support in my event. PH .

Comment

weeeeeeeeee congrats Ed, King of Freeroll

Comment

Great run Ed!umbup: John (JWK24)
                    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Cheers all umbup: That was my biggest win since the 10FPP tourney I took down in October, when I smashed just inder 3k runners for my biggest win - this one is my second biggest cash to date - and lets hope they keep coming. That has made my graph look a bit silly... changed from this after 175 MTTs (Of Freeroll/Up to $0.10 buyins)... ....to this and although I know its meaningless in reality - nice to add to the brag I have an ROI of 7,494.05 for these games... Just wish I had taken it down for the top spot - then I could have blown it in the 7M. Ed
                      4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.