PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merry ******* Christmas from Pokerstars!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry ******* Christmas from Pokerstars!

Right whattt the *$&*$& happened here!!!

I dont normally play omaha but im a teeny weeny bit sure that I got donked off on this hand (which is sick enough) and the other! Was one of the sickest coolers i've ever had!!!

What can I do here?!?!? seriously it's unreal!!!

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...212_34673FDA08

and then this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-h...245_70FE51C79B

Thanks alot stars!!! merry Christmas to you too!!!!

Both hands you limp in ?????????????????? (fold or raise)

1st hand why raise the river ???

2nd hand post flop was unlucky!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckkky View Post
      Both hands you limp in ?????????????????? (fold or raise) 1st hand why raise the river ??? 2nd hand post flop was unlucky!!!
      +1 umbup: A lot can happen from flop to river in Omaha and both hands were a fold to me. As played I agree limping is never good and the river K killed your hand if anyone had even 1 K in hand. The second hand was a fold as well. Though you had two suited (instead of three in the 1st hand which actually lessens the value of it) 2J44 is a weak hand for regular Omaha and is more suited to play in PLO8 (hi/lo). evil:
      Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.