PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSO, KK lost K4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSO, KK lost K4

Example of money makes more money... If you have lot of chips..you win with anything. If you have less chips you lose even with class A cards. One thing i am not able to learn is how to get over bad beat. Any suggestions??

**moved to more appropriate forum JWK24**

Hi Navdeep_leo!

One thing that everyone needs to learn to deal with are bad beats. The number of chips someone has, has absolutely no influence on anything! The key is to not let them get to you, as they will happen a given % of the time. For example here, KK vs K4s preflop, the KK will lose 11.6% of the time.

The one thing that I would have done different would be my betting. My first raise, I would raise to 2.2BB+1BB for each limper (6400) and when raised, I'm absolutely shoving. I should already be at a positive league point total, so I want to try to accumulate chips for a final table run. Unfortunately, this time, the KK hit one of the 11.6% losing hands.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks for the reply. But i think if we both had same number of chips. He definitely had folded.
      Just trying to follow this
      "Play the best, Leave the rest "

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.