PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extreme Donk dodgging

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extreme Donk dodgging

Been doing very badly lately which is why I was to be found playing one of these horrid freerolls. I know the the standard of the opponents is not so high and half the field is out in the first ten hands, but not had much to brag about in A while, so...... PokerStars Tournament #635726711, No Limit Hold'em Freeroll 20360 players $1000.00 USD added to the prize pool by PokerStars Total Prize Pool: $2479.30 USD Tournament started 2012/11/26 15:00:00 WET [2012/11/26 10:00:00 ET] Dear steveisnot, You finished the tournament in 4th place. A USD 99.17 award has been credited to your Real Money account. Congratulations! Thank you for participating. No rebuys or an add on, so it really was free KK let me down in the end, even though I hit the set on the flop, when AQ made it to a straight on the river. Can't moan as I had plenty of luck myself. Good luck out there umbup:

That's a fantastic win, Steve, big congrats!! umbup:umbup:umbup:
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hey, Steve! Woah ... you hit the big time there!!! umbup: umbup: umbup: I tried playing those Depositor Freerolls a couple of months back and didn't manage to cash once, so any cash seems impressive to me lol - but $99.17 is fantastic!! Yeah, well said by Joy - big congrats!!! umbup: Nice to see a familiar name from 'old PSO' too - do you still go to India in the Winter/Summer/Winter? I was looking at photos of India on the internet a while back and it looks so beautiful there - so much rich history!
      Last edited by TrustySam; Tue Nov 27, 2012, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Thanks. I've not played many of these as, like the open, the play drives me nuts. Do more swearing than thinking. Not sure I'll have the patience for another one anytime soon. Not been on here too much due to work and India. Plus the place seems to have died since all the changes. And the installation of a fascist regime*. Unfortunately, due to A very bad English summer, I have no money to go to India this year. . So if I didn't just get banned I'll be about for a bit. Good luck out there umbup: *Just jokeing guys (although there's no smoke without fire). Stay calm. Move away from the ban/delete/closed button. OOOOOOMMMMMMMM

Comment

Great run Steve. Congrats umbup:

Comment

WTG Snotty!!... I mean stevie saw ya take a third on "the other site" a few days ago too .. keep on keepin on sir!!umbup:
            May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Great job Steve!umbup: John (JWK24)
              Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

yahoo...umbup:
                Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by mtnestegg View Post
                  WTG Snotty!!... I mean stevie saw ya take a third on "the other site" a few days ago too .. keep on keepin on sir!!umbup:
                  That's a bit of a worry. As far as I'm aware I haven't been on 'the other site'. Either I have an impersonator or one of us has been consuming to much of something Sleep playing maybe? How much did I win and was I talking to you? Thanks for the congates all.

Comment

oops... wrong steve. Lol sorry...
                    May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Originally posted by steveisnot View Post
                      Thanks. I've not played many of these as, like the open, the play drives me nuts. Do more swearing than thinking. Not sure I'll have the patience for another one anytime soon. Not been on here too much due to work and India. Plus the place seems to have died since all the changes. And the installation of a fascist regime*. Unfortunately, due to A very bad English summer, I have no money to go to India this year. . So if I didn't just get banned I'll be about for a bit. Good luck out there umbup: *Just jokeing guys (although there's no smoke without fire). Stay calm. Move away from the ban/delete/closed button. OOOOOOMMMMMMMM
                      I better just stick to talking about the poker lols ... ya, my lack of patience might have had something to do with my lack of cashes now that u mention it It's why I stopped playing the leagues too - the biggest thing was the fact that the 150VPPs were just too hard for me to get every month when I wasn't even a winning player. Like when it was possible to win $50 a month through the leagues by just playing a couple of those 2hr games a day, then I could play breakeven (with the $50, and only a 20VPP requirement)? But then when they upped the requirement to 150VPPs, and the prizes went down to $20 for most people - I couldn't play the leagues and be breakeven. And not only that, with my lack of patience, after playing semi-deep-stacked, full-ring, with a VPIP of 8 for 4 hours a day, I'd just rebound and go wild at the tables, and play with like a VPIP of 45 or whatever. Thankfully at the entry-level STT's, that's more-or-less average I was really lucky to have 19honu62 still around and organizing the Cowboy Challenge to teach us all bankroll management and record-keeping and discipline and stuff, and that helped me get a lot of practice in, outside of the leagues. But I do miss the old leagues. The depositor freerolls and the open league are a lot of work for (mostly) little reward, eh? So awesome you were able to cash so big!!! umbup: umbup: umbup: Hopefully the start of more to come!!! GL at the tables!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.