PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crazy Aces

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Aces

First, you have to sing 'Crazy Aces', substituting these words for the original lyrics 'Crazy Horses' (yes by the Osmonds) - although I am not sure about what to replace the guitar scream/neighing sound with. These are successive hands in the very early stages of a UKIPT Div 2 Freeroll. You know in these there will be a lot of mad action, and aces won't hold as often as you would like. The second hand is a real screamer. !!! Ed
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Scary when you get them in loose freerolls. Nice when they hold. Think I can beat you on todays freeroll crazy aces. Not pockets but..... How's that umbup: So where'd you finish? Had A fair run in the depositors 100k. Think I'll post it.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.