PokerStars homepage
;
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First MTT final table

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest started a topic First MTT final table

First MTT final table

ok so i just made my first ever mtt final table, im pretty stoked with the result!

the tournament was i $25 freeroll with 1900 people and i ended up finishing 4th and winning $1.78...

i thought i would share some of my more decision heavy hands in the later stages of the tournament because towards the end the blinds got big quick and there was a ridicules amount of all in pre flops going round...

so yeah all advise is welcome im really hoping to improve my tournament game!

[replay hand_id=364174 type=ps title_id=2 showControls=1 themePath=table_PS_560x386.jpg lang=en gameEntity=0 hash=4C5595D731]

im pretty sure i played this hand perfectly never really gave him credit for any type of good hand... but was it a bit risky of me to raise him pre flop with my hole card
    even though i was almost sure he was just stealing the blinds?

[replay hand_id=364176 type=ps title_id=2 showControls=1 themePath=table_PS_560x386.jpg lang=en gameEntity=0 hash=19DD368825]

again im 99% sure i did everything right here in this hand dont see how i could have possible gotten any more value?

[replay hand_id=364177 type=ps title_id=2 showControls=1 themePath=table_PS_560x386.jpg lang=en gameEntity=0 hash=317DA3BA60]

did i make the right decision here? cause i was pretty sure the button had nothing and was just trying to steal and did i just catch a bad break that the bb was sitting on jacks?

[replay hand_id=364178 type=ps title_id=2 showControls=1 themePath=table_PS_560x386.jpg lang=en gameEntity=0 hash=93AF5924BA]

this hand was tricky for me... im really not sure if i made the correct decesion... he was the big stake at the table and he limped pre flop so i doubt he had an ace and i dont no about the king but the board was just to wet and i didnt really what to try something against the big stake...

so that sums it up all advise is welcome, good or bad

Thanks,
    Brando

• JWK24
    replied
    **moved to more appropriate forum JWK24**

Congrats Brando!

John (JWK24)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.