PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how often? Once every 3 years?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So how often? Once every 3 years?

Ed
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Nice Hand Ed! Don't know about once in 3 years... I hit quad 2's on a video poker machine in Vegas about 10 days ago. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by JWK24 View Post
      Nice Hand Ed! Don't know about once in 3 years... I hit quad 2's on a video poker machine in Vegas about 10 days ago. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
      Great stuff John If my legs were longer - or the Atlantic was shallower - I'd be walking to Vegas right now. Ed
      4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Probably this also occurs on a similar frequency never ever believe the run good is here to stay Ed
        Last edited by EdinFreeMan; Wed Nov 07, 2012, 12:57 AM.
        4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

and this too OK - time I got off this table - this is why I don't really do cash games - MTTs is the way to go - cap those losses - make one big win every 3 years or so..... (though the 2222 was good..) Ed
          Last edited by EdinFreeMan; Wed Nov 07, 2012, 01:08 AM.
          4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

yep - I hate the cash game sooooo much Ed
            4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I don't know how to rank my folds - but this was a top one Ed
              4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Every once in awhile

In my tournament this morning second hand I played after late entry, 22 in my hand and really dont like those ducks, but so far behind and the whole table was all in pretty much, 30k in the pot and the ducks got chucked flop came 229 and after that was all stress free.
                2012 Double Bracelet Winner

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.