PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1.65R Sunday Million Satty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.65R Sunday Million Satty

I really like these!!

PokerStars Tournament #634262229, No Limit Hold'em
    Super Satellite
    Buy-In: $1.50/$0.15 USD
    183 players
    Total Prize Pool: $2223.00 USD
    Target Tournament #654020010 Buy-In: $215.00 USD
    10 tickets to the target tournament

Tournament started 2012/11/02 21:39:00 CT [2012/11/02 22:39:00 ET]

Dear joy7108,

You finished the tournament in 1st place. You qualified to play in Tournament #654020010 and are automatically registered for it. See Tournament #654020010 Lobby for further details.

If you choose to unregister from this tournament your account will be credited with T-USD 215.00. Tournament US Dollars can be used to buy into any tournament. Visit our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/ for more details.

Congratulations!

Thank you for participating.

Bracelet Winner

Very nice and great job

Very Good Luck if ya play the Mill

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

Brian
    Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

nice joy umbup:umbup:

Comment

wooooooo hoooooooooooo great Joy congrats

Comment

Congrats joy. Good Luck to usumbup: As before i saw your post. Got my 6th Sunday Million Ticketumbup: PokerStars Tournament #634262233, No Limit Hold'em Super Satellite Buy-In: $1.50/$0.15 USD 195 players Total Prize Pool: $2709.00 USD Target Tournament #654020010 Buy-In: $215.00 USD 12 tickets to the target tournament Tournament started 2012/11/03 2:39:00 ET Dear PINOY_HITMAN, You finished the tournament in 1st place. You qualified to play in Tournament #654020010 and are automatically registered for it. See Tournament #654020010 Lobby for further details. If you choose to unregister from this tournament your account will be credited with T-USD 215.00. Tournament US Dollars can be used to buy into any tournament. Visit our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/ for more details. Good luck to us. PH .

Comment

Well done Joy!!! I have attempted 2 of these, but didn't really get the flips when I needed them.....but what a nice prizeumbup:umbup:

Comment

Good job Joy!umbup: John (JWK24)
              Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.