PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saturday Micro 33FPP Sattys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Micro 33FPP Sattys

Woohoo, finally won an MTT, even if it was a satty, it put $3.30T$ in my account after I unregisterred. PokerStars Tournament #631826273, No Limit Hold'em Super Satellite Buy-In: 33 FPP 171 players Total Prize Pool: 5643 FPP Target Tournament #631815308 26 tickets to the target tournament Tournament started 2012/10/25 9:36:00 ET Dear Stakehorse75, You finished the tournament in 1st place. You qualified to play in Tournament #631815308 and are automatically registered for it. See Tournament #631815308 Lobby for further details. If you choose to unregister from this tournament your account will be credited with T-USD 3.30. Tournament US Dollars can be used to buy into any tournament keeping at it, the FPPs I have aren't enough to buy anything, so.. umbup:

Good one Stake. umbup:

Comment

Schweet Stake! Congrats! Raiser umbup:

Comment

my 2nd time at this, and cashed again. PokerStars Tournament #631826288, No Limit Hold'em Super Satellite Buy-In: 33 FPP 137 players Total Prize Pool: 4521 FPP Target Tournament #631815308 21 tickets to the target tournament Tournament started 2012/10/26 11:36:00 ET Dear Stakehorse75, You finished the tournament in 1st place. You qualified to play in Tournament #631815308 and are automatically registered for it. See Tournament #631815308 Lobby for further details. If you choose to unregister from this tournament your account will be credited with T-USD 3.30. Tournament US Dollars can be used to buy into any tournament. unregisterred, and back to playing my $1.50 9 man KOs! wish I had more of these FPPS now...lol umbup:

Comment

Congrats stakes, keep it up and Hotumbup:

Comment

umbup:
            Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.