PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obviously this is how the weekly round 2 has to end

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obviously this is how the weekly round 2 has to end

So it's early in the tournament - a few hands pass, some people go all in with terrible hands as usual

i wake up with pocket aces, raise 5x since there was a limper and it doesnt really matter cause they'll call anyways

flop is ok for my hand 3 5 3 , i raise for another 160 some other guy shoves the limper gets out of the way

i call - he has pocket 6s, and im sure you can all guess what the river was

a 6 ofcourse, hits his one outter cause that's how awesome he is - abit bummed out at the moment since i waited for this tournament and could really use the money since im bankrupt on pstars at the moment so sorry for the tiltish manner of this post

good luck on the tables y'all

**moved to more appropriate forum JWK24**
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.