PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Royal Flush

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royal Flush

Just a royal flush brag.... got paid though!

Last edited by ChewMe1; Wed Jul 25, 2012, 02:54 AM.

Damn bad luck Chewie - sucker only had $1500 stack to spew off....

Don't spend it wisely!

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
    Last edited by EdinFreeMan; Wed Jul 25, 2012, 03:13 AM.
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Nice hand, bonus getting paid off too. Usually hard to do on flopped royals. umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:
      You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Congrats, and you got the double up too!! umbup:umbup:
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

umbup: And ten seconds to think about it. Hope you used them wisely - he hasn't flopped the nuts has he? Tank for eight - Oh it's me!

Comment

Originally posted by ForrestFive View Post
            umbup: And ten seconds to think about it. Hope you used them wisely - he hasn't flopped the nuts has he? Tank for eight - Oh it's me!
            My 100th post yayyyyy. Hahaha I time banked because I was loading up paint and spamming the print screen button. I nearly time bank folded now that would been a hell of a bad beat

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.