PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

shut up and play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shut up and play

Ok been runnin horrible 2 days now i 4 bet QQ and some brazilizn fish calls with K 10 of course it comes K K 10. At least 5 times today got it all in when opponent only has 2 outs and boom. Guess what? THATS POKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See ya out there
    Bracelet Winner

whew seems like maybe it was only a 36 hour dive.........see you out there.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Amazing how winning 1 little 27 man sng will improve ones outlook.
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi FLsnookman I remember when I read about the fish U cached, prehistoric if remember right After i remember some one said ur fish must be getting smelly lol (think It Was monkeyskunk!) any way only prehistoric Fuana I have seen, is a salamander (NZ Eel with legs) and Hamilton's frog (prehistoric hatch's Juvenal frogs, no tadpole stage in life cycle, both lived same time as dinosaur's) & Tuatara NewZealand Living NZ dinosaur("living fossils",), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuatara Wow I'm grateful I have seen, as not many people see(n), these things and may be/been last too see too say Congrats on Win and All Thee Bestumbup:
        Last edited by 0HighTimes0; Wed Aug 08, 2012, 02:49 PM. Reason: changed info got wrong about Hamilton frog lol
        3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.