PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check This Out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check This Out

This is the 1st hand l will post shoving my 27, then l will post my ko of the same player, just before the money.....enjoy
    Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
    Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

here's the ko......2 before the money......hehe that guy was fun.....bet he's drinking
    Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

l should tell the short story on this....hiccup

l was just out in the backyard enjoying the day....bbq etc.

l did not care if l won or loss...just killing time and watching chilli hitting the ft in the series,

So while watching her l see this guy shoving crap the whole game...hence my 27 shove..hehe

never thinking he would call my shove with 27 also....so funny,

So a bit later, just before the bubble...hiccup

l was lucky enough to take the same player out.....great day l think....hiccup

cheers

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

So bizarre, first you shove with 72, then he CALLS with it, I've never seen this before and I'm sure it will be a while till I see it again.

Funny game, Eff!!

Bracelet Winner

Comment

imho.. this derserves a shove of the week award (if there is 1?) interestingumbup:
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.