PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My hand of the day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My hand of the day

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/rep...ash=83C2003EB9

Hey congrats holdem!! umbup: umbup: umbup:

Comment

thx sam i thought i would share a happy one for a change.

Comment

That looked like a cash game - congrats, but what happenned to your new BR management ?? Guess I missed that cash game section.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

yea joy lol i know, myplan changed slightly when i won some bucks lol

Comment

Very nice pot!!umbup:

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

thx cannon it was a good one

Comment

I would of been that poor chump with AA lol. Nice hand bro, that flop was a mine field, alot of draws on i bet you were glad to see there holding when they turned there cards over. I have just been reading some online poker books and just goto into a topic involving TT and it plays better than AKo in multiway pots hey there just might be some merit to it . But TT HU does not hold up as good as AKo which seems a il strange for a made hand but hey it is an old book i'll read anything.

BTW you change ya mind more than the weather, 1 tourny a week haha yeah right.

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.