PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Card to Come...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Card to Come...

Lovely flop, way ahead turn could be better, need to miss any Ace, ten or the final K river...what else... Beat by 3 opponents all hitting a single combined out on the river....beat that
    Last edited by EdinFreeMan; Tue Jun 26, 2012, 08:24 PM.
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

In case anybody wondered why I am getting in preflop here - this is the 2FPP+R shovefest satellite to the $2.22 Saturday Splash - it's just so much fun to shove and see what pops up - not too much skill but I find them profitable - and you win your share of these hands as well as lose...so I am not really complaining - just thought the K coming was madness here is one in my favour shortly after - 2 tens in the deck my only hope Good luck all Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
    Last edited by EdinFreeMan; Tue Jun 26, 2012, 08:51 PM.
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.