PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sweet! Redraw for survival deep in a 'BIG' Tourney

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet! Redraw for survival deep in a 'BIG' Tourney

Had to get the chips in pre-flop here - already ITM but getting short. and shortly after that last ditch survival hand Wish me luck! Still in - results to follow. umbup:umbup: Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Great play, keep it up, good luck for a win

Comment

Looking good Ed, good luck let us know how you get on umbup:

Comment

Cheers guys - got done over by the opp in this hand - watch the cheeky one-card show Managed to get some back with a couple of big shoves - maybe a bit too aggressive but I couldn't work out any other decent reraise size! and just 2 hands later - it looks like I palmed the cards off the table... running around 110/200 from over 4k starters - blinds about to hit 1k/2k so on over 20BB. More info to follow. Ed
        4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Oops. Made a big error - spewed half my stack - but still on for my highest MTT cash prize to date.

Gotta get some chips back!

Ed
          4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Ouch - shove 99 into Aces and busted....

feeling both and right now. That was a long haul....

Ed
            4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

umbup: WELL DONE FREEMAN umbup:

Comment

OK - so here's the story. I was playing FPP buy-in satellite tourneys, and some cheap cash buy-in satellites to the Sunday Storm and some of the 'Daily Bigs', trying to build some T-Money. Running pretty badly most of the time - every time I got it in good I lost. But eventually it turned around a bit. PokerStars Tournament #572976081, No Limit Hold'em Super Satellite Buy-In: $0.80/$0.08 USD 123 players Total Prize Pool: $98.40 USD Target Tournament #577011335 Buy-In: $8.80 USD 11 tickets to the target tournament Tournament started 2012/06/15 14:43:00 WET [2012/06/15 9:43:00 ET] Dear EdinFreeMan, You finished the tournament in 1st place. You qualified to play in Tournament #577011335 and are automatically registered for it. See Tournament #577011335 Lobby for further details. If you choose to unregister from this tournament YOU ARE BANG OUT OF LUCK - BECAUSE IT STARTED 3 MINUTES AGO! Hey ho, methinks I am playing The Big $8.80 - slightly above my usual BR level. Still - it only cost me $0.88 to get in.... PokerStars Tournament #577011335, No Limit Hold'em Buy-In: $8.00/$0.80 USD 4202 players Total Prize Pool: $33616.00 USD Tournament started 2012/06/15 16:00:00 WET [2012/06/15 11:00:00 ET] Dear EdinFreeMan, You finished the tournament in 151st place. A USD 33.61 award has been credited to your Real Money account. Congratulations! Thank you for participating. $0.88 into $33.61 - not too shabby. Wish I had kept it going for longer but it was not to be. umbup: Good luck all Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
                4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Congrats Ed! A good result for an 88c buyin? umbup:
                  Bracelet Winner

Comment

Great result Ed! That's the way to build a bankroll quickly. Satty into a tourney above your bankroll, then cash in it. Great job and keep it up.umbup: John (JWK24)
                    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Well done Ed! Turbing $0.88c into over $30 is a remarkable investment, keep up the good work umbup:

Comment

Well done Ed, quite a nice run and you could just as well have run even deeper! umbup: ....

Comment

Let the good times roll! Congrats & well done, Ed.
                          'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Comment

WTG Ed, couldn't happen to a nicer guy!! umbup:umbup:umbup:
                            Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.