PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raiser's Brag of the Week!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raiser's Brag of the Week!

Brag of the Week - #1
    Anyone guess correctly what the opponent was holding?
    Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
    Raiser umbup:

If you were playing me it would be KK.. This past week has been my week for getting KK all in against AA..

Doug
    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by bearxing View Post
      If you were playing me it would be KK.. This past week has been my week for getting KK all in against AA..
      Doug
      100% Correct

Comment

The board also reminded me of a hand where I had A9 verses A6 all in. It has been a wonderful week.

Doug
        3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

has to be kk ....nh rr

Comment

Brag of the Week #2
            Funny thing is i nearly folded this one post flop. After 30 odd hands opponent had a VPIP of 10%, super tight, and rarely continued if he didn't hit. I knew he had a straight so it was a wing and a prayer for the board to pair.
            Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
            Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.