PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here's the way to end a tourney

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's the way to end a tourney

Good game Moose.
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Nice one! Too bad you didn't get it 2 days ago, or you would have been awarded $60 and 10k FPPs from Team Pokerstars for getting a diamond royal.

Comment

lol. Yep, that'll work. Hope I can drop one of those on you tonight.

Comment

I think this should be reported as animal cruelty - just shoot the Moose in the head next time JWK!

Nice hand - and good to see you both at loggerheads for the win.

Good luck

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
        4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Don't want to hurt your feelings if you're outside the UK but Pokerstars UK Twitter were giving $60 to any Royal Flush over the weekend and a chipset to any Diamonds Royal.

Poker ‏@PokerStarsUK

To celebrate the Diamond Jubilee, we're giving $60 to anyone who gets a Royal Flush between now & Tuesday 5th at 11:59pm GMT... (1/3)
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Not a problem Ovalman! I'm not in the UK, but knew about the promotion.

I'll take every single one of these, whenever I can get it.

John (JWK24)
            Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

AWESOME!!! umbup:umbup:umbup:
              Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.