PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Had to have a laugh about this...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had to have a laugh about this...

Let the sickness begin!! Here is the situation, $4.50 180 man, 10 people left so on the FT bubble. This hans happened I'm okay with that, part of his 45% equity is hitting an out on the river, and also I am still in it. I had no time to think about any of that, because this was the very next hand Maybe I shouldn't have called for the Q on the river... So I was out in 10th place. It was just so sickening that I didn't get affected by it, all I could do was laugh about it. I also had some $2.50 90 mans going at the same time, can't remember much about the players left and my position, I think the bubble had just burst (so 12 people left), maybe a hand or 2 before. This hand was 3 minutes after my 2 river beats from the $4.50. Why dealer, why!! Anyway just thought I would share these with people, I thought other people could stare and laugh in disbelief with me. I ended up coming 7th in this $2.50 as well! And here is the brag, through all of that I ended up winning one of the other $2.50 90 mans that I played, when it got down to 4, the other 3 all had VPIPs over 30 and were all so loose and passive, my favourite kind of opp..
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.