PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do these idiots get so lucky

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do these idiots get so lucky

Though I did get revenge a a few hands later while I was sorting HH about the bad beat........

Raises do not meana thing at micro stakes. I got out on the flop but I just dont understand the calls

Comment

It's hands like these that keep the fish on the site. Unfortunately it just had to be you that they picked upon but you know solid play will win in the long term. I'd definitely have him in my notes and chase him down at every opportunity and win not only my cash back but with the high interest rate I charge for donking me
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Raises do not meana thing at micro stakes.
        A lot a micro stakes players have this mindset, like "these donks call with anything, it's impossible to get them to fold and then they hit two pair and get your stack ARRRGHHH".

This mentality could be what's keeping your from improving. Learn how to exploit it and be patient instead. These players are my largest source of income. All players have weaknesses, and you just have to find out how to extract value from those flaws.

Comment

How do I share my hands??

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.