PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunday Million' s ITM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Million' s ITM

It's was my first sunday million this year and my first in the money. Tough tourney to play in and was glad i did well in them. Thank you PSO for what you taught me. Here is my result where i was finished in them. PS myAK got cracked vs 88 busted out at 428 place. PokerStars Tournament #565020010, No Limit Hold'em Buy-In: $200.00/$15.00 USD 7194 players Total Prize Pool: $1438800.00 USD Tournament started 2012/03/25 14:30:00 ET Dear outcast13, You finished the tournament in 428th place. A USD 489.19 award has been credited to your Real Money account. You earned 135.36 tournament leader points in this tournament. For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tour.../leader-board/ Congratulations! Thank you for participating. mileypoker:moke:

Nice one outcast Well done umbup:umbup:

Comment

Congrats outcast!umbup: John (JWK24)
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thank you sandtrap, and JWK24,

Wish i folded my AK there with my 56k stack probably made deeper run but i thought i made right +EV move on him but i guess i didn't. Still was very happy where i finished off.

Comment

Niceumbup: Congrats and long may but continue
          'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Comment

Originally posted by outcast13 View Post
            Thank you sandtrap, and JWK24,

Wish i folded my AK there with my 56k stack probably made deeper run but i thought i made right +EV move on him but i guess i didn't. Still was very happy where i finished off.
            Hi outcast!

AK vs 88 is basically a coin flip, so as long as there were blinds/antes in the pot (which there absolutely had to be by this level), as long as you're HU, it should be a +EV play.... would need the exact chip numbers to see for sure, but the overwhelming majority of the time, it will be +EV.

John (JWK24)
            Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Yes it was head up alright and other guy had about 68k so he have me cover when i called all in on him.

Comment

very nice outcast well playedumbup:

Comment

Thank you holdemace, and yes i was very proud of my play indeed.

Guess what i'm back into PSO again gonna give another try maybe things will get better around here in the fourm.

Comment

Great job.
                    You could leave 430 in a separate BR for two more of those and keep playing the remaining 59, couldn't you

Comment

Thank you Don,

Will be playing more sun mil to come , but gonna build up my BR by playing in sit n go just to be safe from losing my buy in. Probably best way to go.

Comment

Congrats Outcast, WTG!! Another Tanker rocks!! umbup:umbup:
                        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Well done Outcast umbup:
                          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks joy7108 and ovalman for reading my post. umbup:

Comment

Wow,you the man. Well done bud.Hope you score again.umbup:umbup:evil:

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.