PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$1.00 45 player sitngo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $1.00 45 player sitngo

I have played plenty of $0.10/$0.25/$0.50 sitngos - but tonight I moved up to the $1.00 45 player regular speed sitngo for my first try at this format/buy-in. Nice to make a spotlighted final table and then get out ahead. This was my first hand at the FT - not exactly in pole position. This was the final hand TehSimo finished the tournament in 2nd place and received $8.80. EdinFreeMan wins the tournament and receives $12.73 - congratulations! Really liked this format, the play was definitely a better standard in general with very few maniacs - I know some of our regs here play them so I might try a few more next month. Good luck all Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
    Last edited by EdinFreeMan; Sat Mar 24, 2012, 10:55 PM.
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Great job Ed!umbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Congrats Ed. umbup:

Comment

Congrats man !
        good luck at the $1.00 45-players.

Comment

well played ed take them down m8t

Comment

congrats may many more come your way

Comment

Hi

I had a big problem with 45. I solved it in way that I play just 180 now. Seems so simillar but its a big difference, I don't know why, but I never saw winning 45man

Comment

Originally posted by Denis Lovric View Post
                I had a big problem with 45. I solved it in way that I play just 180 now. Seems so simillar but its a big difference, I don't know why, but I never saw winning 45man
                Congrats, Ed,

Denis, it's so awesome that you solved how you were losing a 45 and always winning a 180 thing. I dont know why many peeple knowbody stake you in you repeated begging. Everyone is should give you monies. We is all know why now.

Good luck on the tables.

Comment

Originally posted by mcrissinger View Post

I dont know why many peeple knowbody stake you in you repeated begging. Everyone is should give you monies. We is all know why now.

Whaaa ? Someone from Belarus hijack crissinger's PW ?

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.