PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sigh, got it in good.. :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sigh, got it in good.. :(

3 hands in a row.. i pissed someone off today.. would've preferred to win either of the other two hands..
    Last edited by Austerror; Wed Mar 14, 2012, 02:50 PM.

ouch !!!!!!!!!!!!

wow that's a pretty harsh bit off luck you have had today i have had a few weird hands like that the past few days not much been going right i have always played a tight game general but adjust to the table and i pick up results a couple a times a week only small but i play within my limit don't think i have played much different apart from playing those zoom games played pretty awful in them maybe that's what's affected my game i have been playing some omaha and stud which i have really enjoyed but i just can not get a break in holdam at moment everytime i hit monster i burn scared to death off getting them at moment !!!!!!!!!!!! i will give you an example i had pocket aces he had 5 2 off suit he hit pair 2s on the flop and a 5 on the river ouch that hurt !!!!!!!!!! fullhouse he raised allin utg thats so i had to shove right no choice !!!!!!!!!! i ask my question to go allin utg with 5 2 off suit will never make sense to me the blinds where 60/ 120 hardly worth it ? crazy !!!!!! work that one out i can't

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.