PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

best cash

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best cash

best cash yet and it s due to the ticket i earned in the cowboys challenge. turned step 1 into step 2 and the found out i could use it for $27 tourneys. 78 runners and it came down to this and then with the end result being PokerStars Tournament #526930279, No Limit Hold'emBuy-In: $20.00/$5.00/$2.00 USD78 playersTotal Prize Pool: $1560.00 USD Tournament started 2012/03/10 23:30:00 ET Dear wetmoose 613, You finished the tournament in 4th place. A USD 148.20 award has been credited to your Real Money account. You earned 106.08 tournament leader points in this tournament. For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tour.../leader-board/ You have also received USD 10.00 in Knockout Bounties for this tournament. You won bounties for the following players: ydachi790, Skythian Congratulations! Thank you for participating. yaahoo can play for another month gl y all PS so that s 158.20 for making about $14 good deal .thanks cowboy and PSO
    Last edited by wetmoose 613; Sun Mar 11, 2012, 08:32 AM. Reason: addition
    6 Time Bracelet Winner

Very nice.

Comment

Very nice. All from a BR building challenge... I'd say you built your BR quite nicely. umbup:

Comment

Nice work Wetmoose! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Great job Moose!umbup: John (JWK24)
          Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

"A weak player may be a nit but a nit is not necessarily a weak player"

Comment

Congrats Moose, very nice win!! umbup:umbup:umbup:
              Bracelet Winner

Comment

Tankers rule! Even new Tankers.

Way to Go Moooooose

Comment

Great stuff Wetmoose - umbup: it really shows the value of having a go at a very good training challenge with a nice little extra ticket prize - that can be used to take a shot to go on to bigger and better things. We can't expect to get this great value every time but there is an opportunity we wouldn't otherwise have had. Very nice to see one of these tickets turned into gold. Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
                  4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Nice job moose. umbup:

Comment

thank you all so very much
                      i must say that it was made possible by the training i received in the Pso and the graduate work
                      i m doing in the TANK

gl y all

PS who says you need real money to learn and improve!!
                      Last edited by wetmoose 613; Sun Mar 11, 2012, 11:15 PM. Reason: addition
                      6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

nicely done sir!umbup:umbup:
                        May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Working...
                        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.