PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cashed out for once?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cashed out for once?

My Bankroll pushed 450 the other day, dropped below 400 today, and I did something that I didnt think I was gonna do for a while, but I'm happy with the outcome. I cashed out 150 bucks. This is an achievement for me because its my second cashout since joining PSO, cashing out is a foreign idea to me, and i usually play above my BR until I bust. However, as I repeatedly say n my PSO blog and the fact my cashout got me tickets to see Tom Petty! Woop! I'm pretty stoked. Freerolling a concert. Yeah boi!

well done furry got be good for your roi.

Comment

Originally posted by holdemace486 View Post
      well done furry got be good for your roi.
      Cashing out has nothing to do with ROI.

Congratulations, FurryWallz! Good bankroll management pays off! Next time you'll be freerolling a Porsche. Or a camel. Camels are much more awesome.

Comment

It's definitely good that you are keeping to good BR management - that's a key part of being profitable in the long term.

And it's always great to cash out for a 'bonus' treat like a nice meal, concert, theatre or whatever you are into.
        (Even if its a camel!)

My favourite is to take out just $20 and go for an all-you can eat Chinese Buffet for about 5 -hours.... then I have the calories to grind another 3-days! With the laptop balanced on my distended gut.

Good luck and enjoy your night out

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
        4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Feskprins View Post
          Cashing out has nothing to do with ROI.

Congratulations, FurryWallz! Good bankroll management pays off! Next time you'll be freerolling a Porsche. Or a camel. Camels are much more awesome.

Thought it did sorry hmm new topic coming lol, joking, still well done to take some money back.

Comment

Thats awesome! How about camelback riding to a chinese buffet?? see that? Im taking two awesome ideas and making them one the same.

The remaining BR dwindled, and I spiked it up for the micromillions. So far, day one isnt even over and I'm up 60 bucks! I have banned ring games altogether for the next two weeks, just me and the tournament grind!

:S:P:O sijfaogao whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Comment

Good stuff man. All this talk about chinese buffets is making me really want to go too lol. Sad to report though, our favorite local China Buffet that my family and friends went to all the time back in the day, shut down randomly recently.

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.