PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adbsolute madness...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adbsolute madness...

I swear I didn't expect to have a day like this on the micro levels. I must've been ready to call it quits atleast 4-5 times today. This was definitely the greatest test I've had on my discipline.

As you might've read I took my first shot at 5NL yesterday night. Which well, went ok. I took down a nice pot with AA against AK and thought the move up wasn't going to be too complicated.

I was wrong....

I have no idea what came over me. The whole entire day today was so full of bad plays/bad beats I was ready to rip my hair out. And then something happened....

EDIT - 30k hands is where I started to play 5NL. So you can see what sort of chaos I went through all day.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee That looks like a good days work to me. Keep it up.umbup:

Comment

What I really like here Syd is that after coming back from the early downswing you took a second one and instead of chucking it in or panicking you hunkered down and fought back. Nicely done. umbup:

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.