PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

River Card Gives Me the Straight!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• River Card Gives Me the Straight!

Or... maybe I should have looked a bit closer at the pocket pair I was up against...doh...!!!
    Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
    Still - I can't complain too much - it was pretty standard play and not bad a result, beating 3,387 players and getting $16 for a few FPPs. PokerStars Tournament #523727670, No Limit Hold'emBuy-In: 10 FPP 3393 players $500.00 USD added to the prize pool by PokerStars Total Prize Pool: $500.00 USD Tournament started 2012/03/01 11:40:00 WET [2012/03/01 6:40:00 ET] Dear EdinFreeMan, You finished the tournament in 6th place. A USD 16.00 award has been credited to your Real Money account. Congratulations! To be honest when I got to the FT, even though I was one of the shorter stacks, I was perhaps overconfident that I would get into the top 3 which paid $70/$50/$35 but it was not to be this time. I think I gave it a pretty good go though. Good luck all Ed fro Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
    Last edited by EdinFreeMan; Thu Mar 01, 2012, 05:14 PM.
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

The more I review this finish - the better it looks - this was my situation with two tables still running:
    Last place of 17/18 left for a dollar or so and about to blind down I made up some ground - this was the last hand before the FT
    and the first hand at the FT
    So - not too bad overall - I have to be grateful for getting into a position to lose a flip for 6th or better. Good luck all Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
    Last edited by EdinFreeMan; Thu Mar 01, 2012, 05:32 PM.
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Final table is always good well played. umbup:

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.