PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Womens Sunday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Womens Sunday

I had a rare Sunday today where I wouldn't have a house full of peeps, and I was lucky enough to win a few tickets to the Womens Sunday Tournament, so I decided to play for a change instead of just cashing in the ticket for the T$.

I've played this tourney about three or four times, always with a ticket from a satty, and never done well. Today was an exception, I had to battle back from 46th of 50, but managed to cash in at seventeenth for $131.00. I played a very TAG style, but won every hand I played (except the last one LOL).

Later in the day, I managed a minor cash in the Bigger $2.20, as well as a few bucks from a cash game. Oh, and on top of that dinner was some killer baby back ribs that I used a dry rub on yesterday, then slow cooked for six hours today.

This has just been the best Sunday, I wanted to share it with you!!

Bracelet Winner

Glad you had a great day, joy.

Which was better, the money or the ribs?

Comment

Well done

Comment

Congrats Joy! umbup:

Comment

very cool girlumbup: cheers
          Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

WTG Joy! nice lil boost... keep it up!
            oh! and mmmmmmmmmmm baby backs
            May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

awesome!

Comment

Good job Joyumbup: Keep it up.
                Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.