PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunday Storm Satellite Beaten out of a Live Training Opportunity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Storm Satellite Beaten out of a Live Training Opportunity

If this guy's luck holds we might be railing him in Sunday Live Training Tonight. Just thought I'd play one of the last $2.20 sats and if I got the ticket get in for tonight's game - but it was not to be. I'm not whingeing - this stuff happens all the time - just amusd that the day I decide I would play it and take a late shot at the satellite this kicks me up the harris Next time I win both and I'm set. Good luck all Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Sunday Storm is nuts. Pleased you went ahead and gave it a try. If you won both those hands you would probably be sitting on some extra cash right now right? Maybe next time... umbup:

Comment

Some people are so lucky ... GL on the next one Ed umbup: PS You doing the WBCOOP thing? Might still be time to whip something up and get it submitted. Still haven't received my ticket, so I don't know how high their standards are for content, but I just put in a bunch of rambling stuff ... hopefully that's enough? Sam

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.