PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just plain cilly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just plain cilly

It's not a brag or worth much, just to share something I find quite funny. This is one of m.bisland's home games, tonight's, and 1) I won it during a break in another tourney 2) It took all of one hand: 3) This is the mail I got about it: Dear Don B. Cilly, You finished the tournament in 1st place. A USD 0.20 award has been credited to your Real Money account. You have also received USD 0.04 in Knockout Bounties for this tournament. You won bounties for the following players: royalraise85, Don B. Cilly Note: As you won the tournament, you also won your own bounty. (emphasis added by me The hand in question:

Well done. I keep forgetting to register.umbup:

Comment

Yep, it was a good game alright! Well done Don! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Ahem. Well done is rather undeserved and certainly out of proportion for the play and the prize, I just found the whole thing funny, but thanks for the encouragement anyway.

I'm presently not-so-near the bubble of the (Brahe's) Bad Doogie thing (200 to go of 6000+, 64 tickets), got more than 60K, pretty much guaranteed ticket, except... I'm at a table full of maniacs, all with decent stacks, raise the pot on every street most of the time... and play turbo-fast. I tried to mention the fact that just by slowing down a bit they pretty much have the ticket (no money in tourney).

The result? Hyper-turbo-fast mega-raises.
        Actually it worked out ok as they eventually donked out and I got moved to a more human-like table - and I increased my stack a bit at the donk one

Comment

Originally posted by Don B. Cilly View Post
          I tried to mention the fact that just by slowing down a bit they pretty much have the ticket (no money in tourney).
          Careful Don. The collusion police are everywhere

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.