PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do these ppl get their tickets???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do these ppl get their tickets???

It gets so sickening at times cartucho28 had donked at most hands and bet all-in post-flop to most. VovchikW had been solid enough. The blinds are at 80\160. I had struggled back up to just under 20 blinds after sitting that tight ya could hear me squeaking. The way VovchikW had played, I took his post-flop min-bet as either overcards or flush draw, with cartucho guaranteed to go all-in, no way Vov was gonna waste 40 big blinds. Nothing I could do, there were only 5 hands beating me post flop. ggrrrrr

3,2 unbeliable,and the guy with the flush draw when theres a possible house on the board,yes sometimes people just do not know how to fold,unluky mate well played in my opinion by you.

Comment

lol, cheers holdem

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.