PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After 81 attempts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After 81 attempts

64 attempts in July 2011, and 17 attempts this month, I win the PSO Open Skill League Tourney started Feb 11 21:00 ET.

Unlike the many folk playing bingo poker, I played the standard Time Bank management poker I always play in the PSO open League; however ,a fortuitous decision to play KK on an early round gave me plenty of chips to use and by the time the field had reduced itself to under 2000 I was already at work increasing my stack.

A big congrats in the toughest league going, 1st place a credit to yourself,any tips you wish to share hugely appreciated.

Comment

Great job Corkie!umbup: Those are not easy to win. Lots of people to fade in one of them, so it takes making great decision the entire tourney. Keep it up and go get the next one. John (JWK24)
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.