PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mrs. rggator takes a bad beat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mrs. rggator takes a bad beat

8:11 am, online real $$$ PLHE tourney. One of the first few hands of the tourney.

I leave Mrs. rggator in charge of my hand while I get a much-needed first cup of coffee.

I get AK in the BB. Two limpers ahead. She wisely checks, realizing she has an unmade hand, yet also disguising the true strength of her hand.

The flop is K78 rainbow. She bets the pot, gets raised the pot. At this site it could mean anything from a set to K2. She gets all my chips in. The cards turn over.

WoooHooo. The guy has shoved all his chips in on KQo. The turn is a blank.

The river is a Q.

Mrs. rggator said, "The #@$!!@%!%, !%$!!%#$&&$@% IDIOT!!!!. He played a !@#@$%!%, %^@@#%$@^ THREE-OUTER!!! And he HIT it!!!!"

Then she doubled over in that classic bad beat pose, hands on knees, still cursing the bad luck, trying to get her breath. She runs from the room, saying, "I'll never play this ##$#$!%!@$% game again."

My wife now understands my agony.

Mr. rggator.

And to think, I thought you were going to tell us that the bad beat was the fact that she was married to you.

I am so kidding.

Comment

ROFL.

Well, that was the first bad beat. I think she finally got over that one. It took her 12 years, but she's over it now.

Mr. rggator

Comment

Damn I hate it when someone posts my horrible plays against someone else ops: Just kidding, maybe now she wont call the cops when she see you screaming at the computer screen in tongues! An excuse to play more cards??? I think so, you have to overcome the psychology of losing with AK!!!

Comment

the white chocolate has been melted...

Comment

Working...
          X