PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Posting 1 up for the good guys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting 1 up for the good guys

I always show bad beats, and figured with my new motto would also share my win. PokerStars Tournament #514975350, No Limit Hold'em Buy-In: $1.29/$0.21 USD 18 players Total Prize Pool: $23.22 USD Tournament started 2012/02/11 0:01:54 ET Dear Stakehorse75, You finished the tournament in 1st place. A USD 9.30 award has been credited to your Real Money account. You earned 61 Sit & Go Leader Board Points for the Mercury Division in this tournament. For more information about our Sit & Go Leader Boards, see our website at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/battle/ Congratulations! Thank you for participating. Finally caught a small heater...lol umbup:

Congrats! A win always feels good!

Comment

Good job stake

Comment

Good job Stake!umbup: John (JWK24)
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

EVERYBODY COME QUICK!!! STAKE POSTED A WIN!!! LOL Nice job dude!!umbup:
          May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Working...
          X