PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Had to post this somewhere

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had to post this somewhere

Poker Stars $0.45+$0.05 No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t75/t140 Blinds - 9 players - View hand 1627443
    DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

CO: t4395 31.39 BBs
    BTN: t1790 12.79 BBs
    SB: t1070 7.64 BBs
    BB: t140 1 BBs
    UTG: t1370 9.79 BBs
    UTG+1: t7510 53.64 BBs
    Hero (UTG+2): t4365 31.18 BBs
    MP1: t4005 28.61 BBs
    MP2: t2140 15.29 BBs

Pre Flop: (t215) Hero is UTG+2 with A :heart: K :heart:
    2 folds, Hero raises to t330, MP1 calls t330, 4 folds

Flop: (t875) 2 :diamond: A :spade: A :club: (3 players)
    Hero checks, MP1 bets t600, Hero raises to t1845, MP1 calls t1245

Turn: (t4565) 4 :club: (3 players)
    Hero bets t2190 all in, MP1 calls t1830 all in

River: (t8225) 8 :club: (3 players - 2 are all in)

I know this has nothing to do with the league but this is the sort of stupid bad luck i run into all the time all over Pokerstars , but especially the '' skill '' league . It is all well good being told youare making the better decisions when nothing comes from it on an almost continuous basis . As I said elsewhere , the long run doesnt really apply to tourneys . All it takes is one donk per tourney to bust you with this sort of crap .

One Canadian numbskull lucks his way to the WSOP title and all Canadians think they can play poker .

*** moved to more appropriate forum since hand has nothing to do with the skill league JWK24***
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by frasierbeams View Post
      One Canadian numbskull lucks his way to the WSOP title and all Canadians think they can play poker .
      Yes sometimes i wonder as you see as many donking, as the Western/Eastern Euro's donking along too lol ( Joking (or am I ), as you see it in all Nationality's ) All Thee Bestumbup: ♠♦HighTimes♥♣
      Last edited by 0HighTimes0; Tue Feb 07, 2012, 05:01 AM.
      3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

lol find it funny from someone who's countryman married his cousin and they made him the king lol

Comment

I can play the WSOP? Sweet...

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.