PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just a simple rant...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just a simple rant...

what the hell does a 60 bet into a 1050 pot do?
    like honestly... i just want to know what goes on in these people's head? ok the obvious explanation is that their new to the game... but still.. come on.... there has to be a thought that crosses their mind to make them do something like that... all I want is the reasoning behind this because i'm constantly baffled by plays like this in the open league and I just want an explanation of the thought process. Did you get dealt 4 cards by accident and now you have a royal flush? like what the hell is happening in your head?! lol... sorry totally random rant and the actual bet size doesn't bother me but staying up all night trying to figure out why they would bet that much does... so help!

P.S. - the title should be "drunk rant"

you said magic word OPEN i would say when your running the clock the stupid little bet ,its like sticking your big toe in the north sea to see if its cold,dammit you know its cold
    why the little bet to see who is going all in only takes one little push and 3 or 4 are all in

well i escaped the open lol so thats just my opinion

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.