PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jan 29 Weekly Round 2 - Triple Stud

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jan 29 Weekly Round 2 - Triple Stud

Corkie's playing. in the money and currently 26 of 536.

Ran into a well disguised boat and fell to 91st.

Comment

My biggest weakness is that sometimes I forget to look and see what game I'm playing. Coming off Limit Stud and then noticing on 4th (or worse) street that your pocket QQ isn't all that great for Razz can have an impact on your stack.

Comment

Playing good hands, but losing to great hands. Falling back in the pack.

Comment

Only have chips for one more hand. Must make it a good one. Hope I don't get anted in while waiting for it. Hope I know it when I see it and hope it does not blow up on me when I play it.

Comment

Out at 321, disappointing, but I expect I should do better next time.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.