PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

got no chance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got no chance

PokerStars Hand #74470957421: Hold'em No Limit ($0.01/$0.02 USD) - 2012/01/25 20:20:55 UTC [2012/01/25 15:20:55 ET]Table 'Forsytia V' 9-max Seat #9 is the buttonSeat 1: yosumar ($2 in chips) Seat 2: Nasik Star ($1.87 in chips) Seat 3: tekereki ($1.23 in chips) Seat 4: Elwetritsch ($2.20 in chips) Seat 5: SanychStar ($0.88 in chips) Seat 6: LEO-PNCA ($4.98 in chips) Seat 8: avezDD ($2.11 in chips) Seat 9: holdemace486 ($0.89 in chips) yosumar: posts small blind $0.01Nasik Star: posts big blind $0.02
    *** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to holdemace486 [Kh Ks]
    tekereki: folds
    Elwetritsch: calls $0.02
    SanychStar: folds
    LEO-PNCA: folds
    avezDD: raises $0.06 to $0.08
    holdemace486: raises $0.22 to $0.30
    yosumar: folds
    Nasik Star: folds
    Elwetritsch: folds
    avezDD: calls $0.22
    *** FLOP *** [
    6h 6d 4s
    ]avezDD: checks
    holdemace486: bets $0.59 and is all-in
    avezDD: calls $0.59
    *** TURN *** [6h 6d 4s] [Qd
    ]*** RIVER *** [6h 6d 4s Qd] [9h]*
    ** SHOW DOWN ***avezDD: shows [Qc Qs] (a full house, Queens full of Sixes)holdemace486: shows [Kh Ks] (two pair, Kings and Sixes)avezDD collected $1.74 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $1.83 | Rake $0.09 Board [6h 6d 4s Qd 9h]Seat 1: yosumar (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 2: Nasik Star (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 3: tekereki folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: Elwetritsch folded before FlopSeat 5: SanychStar folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: LEO-PNCA folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: avezDD showed [Qc Qs] and won ($1.74) with a full house, Queens full of SixesSeat 9: holdemace486 (button) showed [Kh Ks] and lost with two pair, Kings and Sixes

i am going to say it straight got no chance to win on here when this is constantly how i lose..................................not counting my disconnection again with aces of cause..........

I hate reading these summaries. Just use the instant hand history (click on the hand #), and copy the hand summary. Go to the hand replayer and use that instead of posting a wall of text. ...

Comment

No, no you dont....

Comment

Originally posted by Feskprins View Post
        I hate reading these summaries. Just use the instant hand history (click on the hand #), and copy the hand summary. Go to the hand replayer and use that instead of posting a wall of text. ...
        i would happily put them through my hand replayer if it magically had not broken the last time i went on showing lots of these beats............................

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.