PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This guy probably plays the PSO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This guy probably plays the PSO

This was my first game of 10 at the $7 level I was prepared for a tougher crowd than at the $3 level Than I get to face this For what reason would he be playing these 2 cards all the way to the end? I guess money grows on trees for him...LOL umbup:

*** moved to better fitting forum JWK24*** Trap, These players will be out there in every level of tourney. I've seen them online in the micros and live at anywhere from a $25 buy-in to a $330 buy-in. They're out there everywhere. Nice handumbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

BUt its Sooooooooooted
      I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Um...

Maybe he thought there was going to be a 6th street and he could his his gut shot?
        Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

I bet puma23 xx wasn't such a pushover

Comment

Originally posted by Grade b View Post
            BUt its Sooooooooooted
            LOL! umbup: @Sandtrap777, Very nice hand

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.