PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Awesomest Suckout Ever :D :D :D

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesomest Suckout Ever :D :D :D

Pretty intense bubble, had gone on for some time. HUD popup blocked this guy's open raise (gonna have to fix that; I really can't have that happening ever), so I thought I was open shoving, not rejamming. I lol'd so hard when I saw the river. The guy went off in the chat box before leaving. So much fun.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 7 Tournament, 200/400 Blinds 25 Ante (4 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

Button (t2571)
    Panicky (SB) (t4016)
    BB (t3213)
    UTG (t3700)

Panicky's M: 5.74

Preflop: Panicky is SB with 3, 2
    UTG bets t800, 1 fold, Panicky raises to t3991 (All-In), 1 fold, UTG calls t2875 (All-In)

Flop: (t7850) 4, 6, 4 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Turn: (t7850) 9 (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: (t7850) J (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t7850

Results:
    Panicky had 3, 2 (flush, Jack high).
    UTG had A, A (two pair, Aces and fours).
    Outcome: Panicky won t7850

Wowzer Panicky To shove preflop with 32s and crack pocket rockets! I can understand why he was going off in the chat, I'm sure he was wearing his 'Aces Cracked' head! Raiser umbup:

Comment

nice value resteal! nice to know the dealer. brother? cousin? .
      May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.