PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst Sunday EVER

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst Sunday EVER

Here`s how all my tourneys ended, Need a day or 2 break to clear the head, probably the worse run i have ever been on Tilt Big Tilt Super Tilt again I give up How bad can a someone run in 1 day
    Last edited by ceril12; Mon Jan 23, 2012, 09:26 AM.

*** Moved **** Moved to a better forum. A lot of bad beats alright. Keep positive and the good run will come! Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Wow, looks like I'm not alone. Today has just been absolutely brutal. I've been on terrible runs before, but the fact that I bubbled out in 10 tourneys in a row on bad beats is just sickening.

At least you know that you made the right decisions, Ceril. Like Raiser said, keep positive and a good run will come! ....
      Last edited by Feskprins; Mon Jan 23, 2012, 01:34 PM.

Comment

I totally agree with what the other 2 guys said but i have to say i have 1 rule of thumb which i stick to whatever and that is if i bust out of 2 tourneys a day on what i think are bad beats then i stop playing for that day in fact the same go's for s n g's cash whatever because i'v learnt to realise when the day is just not going to be my day.however having said that you were 1 unlucky player on sunday and it should give us all heart not to go ballistic when we suffer just 1 or 2 bad beats...good luck for your next tourney.

Comment

Cheers lads, ye im not going to let it tilt me, i cant really fault my play although i do like your advice of quiting for the day after 2 or 3 coolers as i did find myself making a few mistakes (that i normally wouldn`t make) in the later tourneys.

Cheers

Ceril12

"onwards and upwards"

Comment

Today I've played 10 tourney's so far. I won the first one, bubbled out 5 times and finished in worse positions the other 4.

I lost half my bankroll today.

I'm really starting to think about if I want to keep playing this game or not.

This is the second time after months of getting my bankroll up, I lost half of it in one day.

It's just not fun anymore. It's more frustrating than anything. A couple of times I even almost put my fist through the wall because of the frustration which is a major sign maybe it's time to throw in the towel.
            Last edited by C-mac687; Wed Jan 25, 2012, 06:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.