PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why just try 'set-mining'....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why just try 'set-mining'....

....when you can 'quads-mine' instead.... and don't you just love that moment when the opp shoves into it. Good luck all Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

nice hand Sir umbup:

Comment

Gotta love that one Ed

I had something similar happen to me at the FT of a 27 man tourney a few weeks ago. Was laughing when the first opp shoved, almost fell out of my chair becuase I was laughing so hard, when the 2nd opp did too.

John (JWK24)
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hey Ed and all,

Reminds me of a PSO Convention in Tunica. I called a UTG std raise on the button with 77, flopped quads and the UTG raiser (New Jane for the old timers) shoved into me. GOOD TIMES!

Good decisions everyone,

Joe

Comment

i think quads mining is good
          Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
          unlucky for me no one shoves

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.