PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Really PSO??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really PSO??

I have objections to the info under the bad beat thread. Where it states:
    and I quote

Bad Beats
    "Post all those Beats that you need to show off here."

"Need to show off" ...you mean like the need to put 1 Member above all others for 1 week/month??

Excuse me, but seems like I'm the one opening up my game to the rest of the forum when I post these.
    Never, have I ever heard of broadcasting losing, as showing off.

I think I need to start looking for somewhere they appreciate the players, and not constantly downplay and analyze me to where I feel like I'm in Jail for murder.

The players here are being constantly abused by PokerStars.

Does anyone have a clue how much money is being depositted monthly by users on this site??

this site isn't here for us, but for a generator of funds.

Teach players how to play, and they feel confident to bet real money.

I'm going to a forum that has no ties to any online poker site. Where reality shows up knocking on your door every time AA gets broken heads up.
    Last edited by Stakehorse75; Tue Jan 17, 2012, 10:51 AM.

Hi Stakehorse75, You have made a valid point here and the Title description has been changed accordingly. Your contributions here in PSO are very much appreciated and I look forward to your continued involvment in the Forum. Regards, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.