PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shortly before I bubbled out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shortly before I bubbled out

Big stack is sitting out.

***** Hand History for Game 1111111111 ***** (Poker Stars)
    Tourney Hand NL Texas Hold'em - Wednesday, January 11, 07:40:04 ET 2012
    Table 498724870 1 (Real Money)
    Seat 9 is the button
    Seat 1: Player1 ( $2231.00 USD ) - VPIP: 34, PFR: 8, 3B: 13, AF: 23.0, Hands: 104
    Seat 3: Player3 ( $5992.00 USD ) - VPIP: 23, PFR: 15, 3B: 5, AF: 3.7, Hands: 104
    Seat 7: Player7 ( $2267.00 USD ) - VPIP: 18, PFR: 16, 3B: 5, AF: 4.0, Hands: 117
    Player1 posts small blind [$100.00 USD].
    Player3 posts big blind [$200.00 USD].
    ** Dealing down cards **
    Dealt to Hero [ Ac Kc ]
    Player7 raises [$2267.00 USD]
    Hero raises [$3010.00 USD]
    Player1 folds
    Player3 folds
    Hero wins $743.00 USD
    ** Dealing Flop ** [ 6c, 8d, 9c ]
    ** Dealing Turn ** [ Jd ]
    ** Dealing River ** [ Th ]
    Player7 shows [Qs, Ah ]
    Hero shows [Ac, Kc ]
    Player7 wins $4834.00 USD from main pot
    Last edited by Jamster81; Fri Jan 13, 2012, 12:33 AM. Reason: my stats

HEM fail? May go back to poker tracker, PT better for posting hands

Comment

Hello Jamster...

Is there a question here?

This is pretty obviously a situation where you decided to risk a call of an 11BB short stack shove holding AKs. He hit with AQ, you missed (he rivered a Q hi straight).

Do you think maybe an 11BB stack should NOT jam with 1 sitter at a 4 handed table with AQ (he should, in my opinion)?

Or do you think that you your should FOLD your AKs here (you shouldn't most times, in my opinion)?

Other than that, this appears to just be a cooler, and belongs in the bad beat section...

-JDean
      Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hide your stats - don't give others an edge

Originally posted by Jamster81 View Post
        Big stack is sitting out.

***** Hand History for Game 1111111111 ***** (Poker Stars)
        Tourney Hand NL Texas Hold'em - Wednesday, January 11, 07:40:04 ET 2012
        Table 498724870 1 (Real Money)
        Seat 9 is the button
        Seat 1: Player1 ( $2231.00 USD ) - VPIP: 34, PFR: 8, 3B: 13, AF: 23.0, Hands: 104
        Seat 3: Player3 ( $5992.00 USD ) - VPIP: 23, PFR: 15, 3B: 5, AF: 3.7, Hands: 104
        Seat 7: Player7 ( $2267.00 USD ) - VPIP: 18, PFR: 16, 3B: 5, AF: 4.0, Hands: 117
        Seat 9: Hero ( $3010.00 USD ) - VPIP: 19, PFR: 15, 3B: 6, AF: 2.4, Hands: 10473
        The hand played itself.

I'd like to make two observations:
        1) I like the game # that shows on the top of your quote (1111111111)!
        2) It's nice to see the stat reads you have on the players at your table, But, you should hide YOUR stats, don't give others an edge (just give your image, as they see it). At most they only have 117 reads on you if they even use a tracker.

Maybe the HEM readout didn't work right in the PSO replayer tool because of the stat readout. HEM 'copy to clipboard', then edit in notepad, and finally enter into replayer (works for me). After that, copy and paste the info in the 'link' section of the replayer, for 'Forum/Blog' posting.
        "May the cards be with you!"

Comment

It's not a HEM fail, to get the original PS HH format out of HEM when you highlight the hand and right click select "Copy Hands to Clipboard" instead of "Copy Hands to Clipboard W/Stats".

This is not a hand analysis, please don't post bad beats in hand analysis. This hand is totally 100% standard by both players, you can't win them all though.
          Head Live Trainer
          Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Ya you should give ALLyour stats.. J/k . You should really edit this out but now jd and king would also have to edit their quotes.ask em i'm sure they would do that for ya. If you like
            May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

*** Moved ***

Comment

Originally posted by Jamster81 View Post
                Hero wins $743.00 USD
                HEM seemed to fail here, or do I not understand as there is a side pot?

I was not posting a bad beat I believed this was a mistake. Elsewhere I received a reply saying it's borderline.

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.