PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very Nice Setup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Nice Setup

Nice setup - well atleast for me PokerStars Game #69998039535: Tournament #545011124, $50+$5 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level V (75/150)

Made 4th, went out with QQ. Maybe i shld of pushed preflop instead of raising?
    Last edited by RaBBiiTGiiRL; Mon Jan 09, 2012, 10:31 PM.

Comment

wow nice score!

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
        wow nice score!
        Thank you

Comment

Eeeyup! Nice one
          I def would have shipped it pre on less than 10 bigs (taking the ante into concideration)
          Your never raise folding so might as well get it in pre and max the pressure for a call
          May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Originally posted by mtnestegg View Post
            Eeeyup! Nice one
            I def would have shipped it pre on less than 10 bigs (taking the ante into concideration)
            Your never raise folding so might as well get it in pre and max the pressure for a call
            Thank you

Yes i thought so too, but i thought it a bit toolate

Comment

Hi RaBBiiTGiiRL, First, CONGRATS on the 4th placeumbup: If it was me in the hand, I'd have most likely shoved with the QQ preflop, but may have just standard raised too (depending on the opps and the way they were playing). I'd say I'd shove probably 95% of the time, but with the right table dynamics, I might raise, then shove the flop. John (JWK24)
              Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by JWK24 View Post
                Hi RaBBiiTGiiRL, First, CONGRATS on the 4th placeumbup: If it was me in the hand, I'd have most likely shoved with the QQ preflop, but may have just standard raised too (depending on the opps and the way they were playing). I'd say I'd shove probably 95% of the time, but with the right table dynamics, I might raise, then shove the flop. John (JWK24)
                Thank you, Yes "usually" i do shove when 10bbs left, and ofc I wanted that guy to call with his KT, but...

Comment

I've done the same thing you did here with the QQ, with AA in a live before... and got the same result too (but was J 10 instead of K 10).
                  Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by JWK24 View Post
                    I've done the same thing you did here with the QQ, with AA in a live before... and got the same result too (but was J 10 instead of K 10).
                    hehe

Comment

The QQ hand you could have raised pre and with your stack size I would have but..... With the stack size that KTo has I would have called you here too so the results would have been the same. evil:
                      Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

Originally posted by joker41673 View Post
                        The QQ hand you could have raised pre and with your stack size I would have but..... With the stack size that KTo has I would have called you here too so the results would have been the same. evil:
                        Hehe yea, and i bet he wld even called me if i did push pre

Comment

umbupat hand was killer for all involved,dont see how anyone would have got away from it ,but congrats to you for gettin the best of itumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by milehigh0874 View Post
                            umbupat hand was killer for all involved,dont see how anyone would have got away from it ,but congrats to you for gettin the best of itumbup:
                            Thank you

Comment

Working...
                            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.